Polyacetal also known as Polyoxymethylene (POM) is a thermoplastic polymer manufactured by the polymerization of formaldehyde. It is a highly crystalline thermoplastic, characterized by high tensile strength, stiffness, low coefficient of friction and excellent dimensional stability.
Product Price: Rs 220 / KgGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kg
Polyacetal also known as Polyoxymethylene (POM) is a thermoplastic polymer manufactured by the polymerization of formaldehyde. It is a highly crystalline thermoplastic, charactererised by high tensile strength, stiffness, low coefficient of friction and excellent dimensional stability.
|Size||6 mm to 300 mm dia|
|Shape||Round & Square|
|Color||White, Natural, Blue|
This polymer has high mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and creep resistance, and is resistant against thermal-oxidative degradation.
Polyacetal rods offer a unique combination of properties not available with metals or other plastics.
Characteristics of Polyacetal rods are:
- Fatigue endurance unmatched by other plastics
- High tensile strength, stiffness and impact strength
- Excellent resistance to moisture, gasoline, lubricants, solvents and many other neutral chemicals
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Resilience and Creep resistance
- Natural Lubricity
- Wide end use temperature range
- Round: 6mm to 250mm dia (Natural and Black)
- Square: 1" x 1" to 3" x 3"
- Density: 1.41 - 1.42 g/cm3
- Tensile strength at break: 65 MPa
- Elongation at break: 50%
- Torsional Modulus: 2600 MPa
- Volume Resistivity: 1015 ohm cm
- Surface Resistivity: 2 x 1014 ohms
- Dielectric Strength (Short time 2,3 mm): 32 MV/m
- Static: 0.20
- Dynamic: 0.35
- Hardness: 85o on D Scale
- Water absorption (24 hrs. immersion): 0.32%
- Short term ( Several Hours): 130 - 135 oC
- Long term (Months to Years): 80o
- Delivery Time: Ex-stock, Ex-godown
Get Best Quote Request Callback